Friday, March 21, 2008

So surprisingly, most of you said under 10% to the question from our earlier post...you guys are negative!!

Well, obviously no one really knows the answer to that question (God does) but I like to think that their are more folks out there that love God and love others... Not 1 billion but maybe half a billion!! And if there isn't, its our job to "go and make...", the individuals we come in contact with everyday, see the lifestyle God desires in all of us... You with me??

New question:
How many orphans are there in the world?

I promise I will write back sooner this time... :)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

146 million

Darku said...

I cheated and used Google and this is what I got.
How many orphans are there in the world?
– Some estimates put the number of orphans at 50 million while other estimates put the number as high as 200 million. Sadly the orphans are even abandoned by the statistics"

This is a sad subject Jeff.