Friday, April 25, 2008

New Vision...

So after several days (almost weeks) of nothing, I have come to the conclusion I don't like to blog... At least my thoughts!! I have found that much of what I ponder is a conversation with God and others and doesn't translate well into words on a blog... Thus I have a new vision for 'Sight and Sounds': Videos!!

On a typical week I get e-mailed, told "you gotta see this", or just fall into about half a dozen or more videos from teenagers, friends, family, and even my own surfing... I assume most folks aren't swamped in the youtube world like myself (and shouldn't be with all the garbage out there, but when you work with teens, you do what you got to do to stay current), so I thought it would be fun to give you my favorites or at least a new video every few days...

So without further ado (See below):

2 comments:

Dalene said...

Okay, first...I LIKE you thoughts, so if you ever decide to salt and pepper these videos with YOUR thoughts..I'm reading them.

Secondly, I LOVE THAT VIDEO! AND, as a HS teacher, you know I want to see what they're watching (conversation points), so I'll be back... Come to think of it, any INFO on "teen beat" you could throw out there, I'll be eating it up! Thanks!

Marci said...

I agree with Dalene- - -I like your thoughts. Videos are fine, but your thoughts are even better. You may not like to blog, but you have some out here who enjoy it- - -so could you continue for US????