Saturday, August 16, 2014

101 Reasons I Love My Wife

- Her smile (specifically cheeks)
- Her heart
- Her transparency in life
- Her passion to Christ
- Her loyalty to others
- Her commitment to me
- Her discipline to be better
- Her vulnerability with me
- Her leadership of others
- Her drive to compete 
- Her intentionality with the kids
- Her willingness to love me
- Her willingness to serve me
- Her look when she's flirting
- Her look when she's mad
- Her desire to be held
- Her need for me
- Her allowing me to lead
- Her encouragement of me
- Her love for her family
- Her family
- Her love of my family
- Her athletic ability 
- Her voice when she's sad
- Her voice when she's happy
- Her laugh
- Her "brown" hair
- Her butt
- Her ability to lead in any situation
- Her desire to know the kids
- Her frustration of running late
- Her word
- Her excitement for candy 
- Her passion
- Her faithfulness to me
- Her deep blue eyes
- Her passion for adoption
- Her sneezes 
- Her smile when she's mad
- Her frustration yet love for the dog
- Her making up words to songs
- Her focus of things I miss
- Her spelling ability 
- Her direction 
- Her sense of humor
- Her desire for deep friendships
- Her friendship to me
- Her ability to bear everyone
- Her competitive edge 
- Her love of excel spreadsheets 
- Her giggle that turns to laughs
- Her "coke bottle" glasses
- Her habit of leaving tags on the floor
- Her slow creep to the middle of the bed 
- Her work ethic
- Her middle toe
- Her commitment to run
- Her love of sleep
- Her love of darkness
- Her traveling "procedures"
- Her willingness to listen
- Her need to feel safe
- Her trust of other people
- Her discernment
- Her voice of reason for me
- Her constant attention to detail
- Her go-getter spirit 
- Her soft tshirts
- Her dancing
- Her desire to make me happy
- Her honesty with herself
- Her willpower to win
- Her ability to be just about everyone 
- Her hair when it has "The wave"
- Her excitement when she has a surprise 
- Her inability to not be surprised
- Her need to raise the bar
- Her education
- Her life experiences 
- Her lack of need of me
- Her need of me
- Her mental toughness 
- Her singing to the kids
- Her apologies 
- Her hesitancy to use bad words
- Her lack of remembering
- Her pride in seeing the kids
- Her prayers for the future 
- Her job
- Her lack of finding a trash can
- Her finishing attitude
- Her resolve to never quit 
- Her belief in me
- Her healthy fears
- Her need for speed
- Her willingness to follow 
- Her strong shoulders
- Her physical toughness
- Her confidence she gives me
- Her courage when she has to
- Her Love 

#HappyAnniversary



No comments: