Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Really... A gum commercial!?

So there I was minding my own business when this commercial came on (It takes one minute):

In case the video doesn't start above: Click Here

I KNOW RIGHT!!!  How did that gum commercial make me cry!?  If it didn't, you have no soul (or maybe you just don't have a daughter yet)!!  For me, this video hits the very core of what I want as a parent: to see our kids grow healthy and strong.  We want to be there and we want them to remember those times as much as we will.  

I don't have much this week but a couple questions I'd love for you to answer to yourself:
  • How much time have you spent with your son or daughter this week?
  • Have you been able to carve out some one-on-one time this month?
  • Did you get a chance to just sit with them at the bookend times (breakfast or bedtime)?

No comments: